Home » » Man Found “Cures For All Diseases” HIV, AIDS, Diabetes, Cancer, Stroke, STDs, Arthritis & More….. AND Has The Supreme Court Ruling To Prove It

Man Found “Cures For All Diseases” HIV, AIDS, Diabetes, Cancer, Stroke, STDs, Arthritis & More….. AND Has The Supreme Court Ruling To Prove It

Written By miki on Sunday 31 July 2016 | 06:41:00



De. Sebi, a healer, pathologist, herbalist, biochemist and naturalist dedicated his life and knowledge to find a cure that will help people preserve their healtha nd fight serious diseases.
Moreover, this true healthcare reformer, stood up against the American Medical Association in court, claiming that his “cure for all diseases” can heal even the most unsettling conditions people face today, such as  depression, ADHD, HIV, AIDS, stroke, cancer, arthritis, Mesothelioma, bipolar disorder, acid reflux and drug addiction.


There is a growing belief that the human body has a powerful ability to heal itself naturally. This American took this notion all the way, changing history and widening the path towards the cure of all disease.
Moreover, this naturalist even defended his discovery in a Supreme Court in I1988. Namely, he took on the Attorney General of New York in a Supreme Court trial for he was being sued for false advertisement and practice without a license. This came after he placed  ads in a number of newspapers, including the New York Post where he had announced:
“AIDS HAS BEEN CURED BY THE USHA RESEARCH INSTITUTE, AND WE SPECIALIZE IN CURES FOR SICKLE CELL, LUPUS, BLINDNESS, HERPES, CANCER AND OTHERS.”
Pre-trial, the judge had asked Dr. Sebi to provide one witness per disease he had claimed to cure.  However,  the judge had no choice but to proclaim the Doctor NOT GUILTY on all accounts, for 77 in person witnesses joined him in court. They proved that he did in fact have the cure to all the diseases mentioned in the newspapers.
The healing treatments by Dr. Sebi gave results to several celebrities that have tried his cure, including: Eddie Murphy, John Travolta, Michael Jackson, Magic Johnson and the deceased Lisa Left Eye Lopes, whose experience are given in the video below:


SHARE

About miki

1 comments :






  1. Hello everyone,am so happy to share my testimony.I first found out I was HIV positive in 2015. This happened after the man I love became extremely sick. At first when I found out, I reacted just like anyone else.I thought my life was over. My mother was saddened by the news. I was scared to tell anyone. I fell hard into depression. I drank, smoked weed and was just slowly killing myself, Well to make this long story short. , My life is Back to me and God have be Good to me in life,before people said there is no cure on HIV but today many people have now believe that there is a cure,all you need to do is to contact the right herbalist . HIV can be cure through Natural roots and herbs,and todaydays our great doctors have finally found the cure of HIV, many have gotten cured of the help of a great HERBALIST known as Dr IDUMEBO he is the one of the greatest Herbalist in Africa who have CURE for so many DISEASES AND INFECTIONS.He is the 3rd herbalist i contacted on online after my series of search for help on the internet and him alone was able to cure me completely from the virus,he have PROVE,Hospital test result proving NEGATIVE of the people he cured of HIV and other Infections and Diseases.You don’t have to be sad today any more or share your tears any more on this disease many people have been cure of the same virus.Email him with this address dridumeboherbalhome@gmail.com or Contact him through his phone contact +2347036842735

    ReplyDelete