Home » , , , , » Kicking Cancer’s Butt To Watch My Girls Grow Up!

Kicking Cancer’s Butt To Watch My Girls Grow Up!

Written By miki on Monday 4 July 2016 | 07:38:00




Bianca2


I’m 29 years old, a wife and mother of two little girls, who are 1 1/2 and 3 years old.
On 9 November 2014, while reading my daughters a bedtime story, for some reason I touched the top of my breast and felt a lump. The next day I went to the doctor to get checked out. He ordered a mammogram, just to be on the safe side.
Two weeks later I went for an ultrasound, mammogram and biopsy. On 2 December 2014, I got theterrible news I have stage 3 invasive ductal breast cancer. Start chemo on Thursday, then planning on a double mastectomy and radiation 
Gotta kick cancer’s ass to watch my girls grow up, and not going to give my husband up yet lol.
-Bianca King


SHARE

About miki

0 comments :

Post a Comment